Timber Creek Properties Development
The Stonebrooke Community is a 141 acre master planned community with all the elements for a successful residential living environment.
Stonebrooke has four distinct phases, separated by a 30 plus acre, park-like greenbelt which includes 4 lakes, natural creeks and paved walking trails that connect with the community pool, clubhouse and playground. Amenities also include sidewalks, security cameras, rustic covered bridge, and beautifully landscaped entries with walls of brick and stone.
The neighborhood is located within Jenks School System and within the City of Tulsa. Stonebrooke is located on the corner of 81st Street South and Elwood Avenue and is just a short distance from I-44, the Creek Turnpike, and Highway 75. The minimum square footage in Stonebrooke is 2,600 square feet with homes ranging from the mid $300’s up to over $1 million in The Reserve.
- 4 phase master planned community
- Jenks School District in the City of Tulsa
- Quick Access to US Highway 75 and less than 10 minutes to downtown Tulsa
- 2,400 square foot minimum
- Over 30 acres of greenbelt and neighborhood park area with walking trails
- Neighborhood Pool
- Homes starting around $400,000